Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Smell The Fresh Cut Grass In Athens

I have virtually taken all but a few days off from posting UGABlogs for the past 6 weeks. We all know how bad of a time June and early July is for us eager college football fans. I got married, went out of town 4 times, and just spent great times with my family and friends.

The only sad part is that I didn't really chime in on the Damon Evans disaster, MORE UGA player arrests, and a few other rumblings from the Dawg realm (How 'bout that Isner?).

Meanwhile, that grass inside of Sanford Stadium is getting ready for the beginning of the Decade of the Dawg come September! I for one CANNOT WAIT! I know that if you are spending 30 seconds out of your day to read my rants, you are most likely in the same boat as me.

All this being said, I'm ready for some football, and to start posting daily Dawg blogs again!


This is my parents new RV, and my trip to Jacksonville to watch the Dawgs start a new winning streak!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

UGABlog.com is not affiliated in any way with the University of Georgia.