Friday, May 7, 2010

Injury Report: One Arm With Only 2.5 Fingers

OK, so I am not going to recap a UGA football injury report, so if that is what you're looking for, I'm sorry. Heck, is there much of an injury report at this point? We're not even practicing. I mainly wanted to apologize again for slacking off in the blog posts this week.

My reason for the slacking is due to the surgery I mentioned a few days ago. It turns out, typing with my recently repaired arm REALLY makes the arm sore. So, for a few days, bare with me, unless something super awesome happens in the Dawgnation!

Watch out in the near future though for a write up about "Why in the world the Dawgs do not have an indoor practice facility yet". My buddy told me to write something on it, so I will!

GO DAWGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

UGABlog.com is not affiliated in any way with the University of Georgia.