Wednesday, January 26, 2011

SOTU Address, Dawgy Style

Ever since I was a young boy, I always love to watch the president of the United States give the annual state of the union address. Call me strange, but I just love all the debate surrounding American politics. Today, I sit and wonder when Mark Richt is going to really address the state of the Bulldawg nation. Lord knows there's plenty to address. Here are a few points I'd like some real information about:
1) What, specifically, will be done to STOP the player arrests?
2) What, specifically, will be done to make our boys win the 4th quarters?
3) What, specifically, are we doing differently to keep talent in Georgia with regards to recruits?
4) Is anything less than an SEC East title acceptable in 2011?

I'm curious to hear the readers of this blog's opinions as well.

1 comment:

  1. 1. We hired a nutritionist.
    2. JT Sr.
    3. Dream Team BayBe! Isaiah (Nat'l Signing Day) and Ray (this Friday) will round out this Top 5 Class.
    4. Minimally acceptable: BCS Bowl victory.

    ReplyDelete

 

UGABlog.com is not affiliated in any way with the University of Georgia.