Friday, December 31, 2010

Dreaded Dawg Day

This is the day that I dread more than any other each year when it comes to my Dawgs. I am obviously excited to watch the game after a month layoff, but then I have to go 8 months until I get to see a real game again. How do I cope with the absence of college football? Well, 51 weeks ago I started this blog to waste spend time talking and pondering what will be next year.

And so, I spend this New Year's eve in hopes that my Dawgs will go out on a winning note, and in even bigger hopes that next season will be the ONE! As for today, I feel confident that the Dawgs take care of business and come out on top, BIG TIME. The defense steps up, the offense shines.

DAWGS 38 - UCF 17

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

UGABlog.com is not affiliated in any way with the University of Georgia.