Thursday, February 18, 2010

Knowshon May Bust Out In 2010


I was doing a photo editing project with some kids at school when I came across this photo of Knowshon. Man did I love to watch him play! He just brought an excitement to the field that few guys can, regardless of their ability to play football. He reminded me a lot of David Pollack when he was playing in a game, but he had more pure talent than Pollack. For that reason, I think Knowshon will make an outstanding NFLer in the very near future.

I know that Moreno may have disappointed some during his first season with the Denver Broncos this past season, but I feel certain he is primed for a breakout season in 2010. With a year under his belt, I am sure he will adapt his game to that of what is required of an NFL running back. The man is one of those type people that gives his best at everything he does, and almost always succeeds.

My inspiration for this blog was nothing more than an AWESOME picture of one of the most talented Dawgs to ever come through Athens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

UGABlog.com is not affiliated in any way with the University of Georgia.