Thursday, February 25, 2010

Would You Rather...

I've been trying to do at least one edition of "Would You Rather" per week lately. It's starting to get tough, so bare with me if I get a little silly. Also, I'd love to get some feedback from you guys, and know what you would rather.

Would you rather...

...watch a new episode of Lost, or a replay of the 2009 UGA v GaTech game?
I love lost, but I gotta go with the game here. That's what DVRs are for, right?

...win a Gold medal in men's ice dancing, or just compete in men's speed skating?
Just let me speed skate because I could never bring myself to "ice dance".

...have Washaun Ealey be the main man, or split carries with Caleb King?
I am a huge Ealey fan myslef, but let's go with whatever works the best!

...play the flute in the Red Coat marching band, or be a male cheerleader?
I think being a male cheerleader in college would be the BOMB!

...play golf at the Masters for a day, or Pebble Beach all week?
There's nothing in the world like Augusta National!

3 comments:

  1. Lost, no doubt. I've seen us beat Georgia Tech 8 of the last 9 years. Plus, this is the last season. Gotta see how it ends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd rather...
    - watch the game
    - speed skate (unless luge is an option..??)
    - split the carries, keep the Ealey/King Connector open
    - handle Uga...oh sorry. Male cheerleader.
    - play Augusta Nat'l. Pretty sure I could at least bogey #1...then, not so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was a mascot many moons ago, but the male cheerleaders get a "closer look"

    ReplyDelete

 

UGABlog.com is not affiliated in any way with the University of Georgia.