Sunday, November 28, 2010

I Finally Understand Mike Bobo's Playcalling

It just dawned on me what Mike Bobo was doing in the 4th quarter tonight. I couldn't figure out for the life of me why we stopped trying to score and just tried to milk the clock, but now I know why. Mike Bobo is obviously not allowed to watch what the opponents offense is doing during the course of the game. Therefore, he thought we surely had a comfortable lead the way we were torching them with Murray's great passing. Coach Richt, it's only fair that you let Bobo know when Georgia Tech is matching us score for score, so he doesn't look like an idiot and run it up the middle three times in a row at such a crucial moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

UGABlog.com is not affiliated in any way with the University of Georgia.