Friday, November 19, 2010

UGA Boise State Playing In 2011, YAYUH!

I waited until the word was semi-official to get too excited about this news. I tend to shy away from bandwagon blogs on purpose, but I had to put my two cents in on this one.

Two of the most popular blogs I have written this past year were pertaining to Boise State. If you missed them, you can read them HERE, and HERE.

I'm not going to lie, I have really started keeping tabs on my blog site statistics, and hit number 100,000 is most likely going to come on this post. I never in my life expected to get that many hits in less than eleven months of blogging!

Anyways, back to my point. Hopefully the Dawgs can get off on the right foot in 2011 and beat a team that has become a household name in college football. The BSU Broncos are a pillar of the rankings for the past several years. Here's to hoping we don't let the SEC down and give BSU fans even more fuel to add to the fire!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

UGABlog.com is not affiliated in any way with the University of Georgia.