Thursday, April 8, 2010

Excitement Is Buidling For G-Day

I failed to make a post earlier today, and I have felt a bit obligated to make up for it all day long. I am on my spring break this week, so my schedule is such that my normal routine has been thrown off. Beside that, my wedding is coming up, and this week has been designated to finish the things that are the "Groom's responsibility".

Tonight I find myself getting all wound up for Saturday! I just read the AJC's posting of G-Day rosters, and boy am I ready to watch the RUMBLE!

Go Dawgs! GATA

2 comments:

  1. G-Day is important, but, brother, you got bigger problems. I pray G-Day is as important to her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need all the prayers I can get! So, THANKS!

    ReplyDelete

 

UGABlog.com is not affiliated in any way with the University of Georgia.