Tuesday, March 30, 2010

3-4 Domination Here We Come

I have been a huge fan of football video games since I was about 8 years old and I became obsessed with 10 Yard Fight. 20 years later, I have furthered the obsession and am eager to purchase my 14th straight version of NCAA Football (I have switched from XBox to PS3).

Not until I started coaching high school football did I actually see how much one can learn about the X's & O's of football if you really get serious with modern video football games. They have come a long way, and computer simulations are now surprisingly accurate when mimicking game situations.

Now, I am no fool, and I DO REALIZE that video games are NOT THE REAL THING. That being said, I found some cool 3-4 defensive simulations on Youtube today that get me fired up when I think about the athletes we have learning this system!

GO DAWGS! GATA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

UGABlog.com is not affiliated in any way with the University of Georgia.