Since spring practice is in full bloom right now, I thought I would take one of my "Would You Rather" posts and try to relate it to spring practice. So...
Would you rather...
1) Have Mett split reps at QB this spring, or go ahead and face the fact that the whole arrest thing has eliminated him from the race?
Let's go ahead and let the best QB get his reps!
2) Have Logan Gray go ahead and start learning the WR position full time, or continue to fight it out at QB?
Something tells me that Gray might make one heck of a receiver if he can catch.
3) Run the 3-4 on defense, or the 4-3?
I'm excited as all get out to see what this kill the QB 3-4 is going to do!
4) Have Kirby Smart at DC, or Grantham?
I was a big advocate of Smart, but I think we made a smart choice with Grantham!
5) Have Mark Richt take over the special teams, or keep it as it is?
Why not bring our on version of Beamerball to the Dawgs?