Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Props To Spike and Hairy Dawg

It's another snow day today here in the foothills of the North Georgia mountains. I'm not complaining! It's just one of the perks of being a teacher I guess. Meanwhile, I was searching Youtube to show my little girl a video of Spike, the mascot that was just cracking me up at the Georgia v. Florida game this past Saturday. Yesterday, I told my story of the Gaytor Douchebag that sat in front of me. So, today I'll make it a little more friendly of a post.

I'm not sure who is inside the Spike costume running around Stegeman Coliseum, but that guy/girl was cracking me up every time I watched. My fiance probably watched more of Spike and Hairy Dawg than she did the actual game. As a tribute to these two fine mascots who get over shadowed by our beloved Uga, I give you two great Youtube videos.



3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the props...Spike

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favorite memories from basketball games was watching Spike jump around the court on his head. That guy's the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute mascot very entertaining! Checkout Amanda

    ReplyDelete

 

UGABlog.com is not affiliated in any way with the University of Georgia.