Saturday, March 13, 2010

Thank You Mark Fox!

I have been quoted as saying that I am not a huge basketball fan. Although, I do tend to watch a little college basketball from time to time, and any chance I get to see the Dawgs play on the hardwoods I take advantage of it. The NBA, not so much! I despise everything it has become!

This year, the round-ball Dawgs seem to have ignited a new enthusiasm in the Bulldawg Nation! And for that, I say thank you Mark Fox! This man deserves all the credit in the world that could possibly be given to a head coach of a team that went 14-17. Fox may have put together one of the best sub .500 seasons I have ever witnessed!

I can't wait to see what next season has in store for this team!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

UGABlog.com is not affiliated in any way with the University of Georgia.