I have seen several 2010 pre-season rankings go out on the wire already this off season. I am not quite ready to bust out the Coleman's Top 25 just yet, but I will give the top 10 reasons I think UGA should be in the mix.
10. 3 of our 5 losses in 2009 could have gone either way, which would have led to an 11-2 season (on the flip side, we very well could have been 6-6)
9. The only starter that is not returning on offense is the one that needed to be replaced anyways.
8. It will be the 30 year anniversary of the 1980 National Championship, and I am turning 30...coincidence, I think not!
7. We finally freed Willie.
6. We've got a legitimate NFL DC who is ready to bring back the Junkyard Dawgs of old!
5. With the Ealey/King duo, 0ur running game should be top notch in 2010.
4. Maybe I said this already....Joe Cox is not the QB anymore!
3. The young guns that showed so much potential last year will have a year under their belt.
2. One of the MMMs are going to lead us to the promised land!
And the #1 reason that UGA should be in the TOP 10 next season...
1. It is the Decade of the Dawg baby!