Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Lane Kiffin You Dog...

Thank God he is a DOG, and not a DAWG! I have been hearing some major rumors since Friday night about things that are going to come out about Kiffin and his short tenure at UT. Now, Bleacher Report is even saying that TMZ is going to bust out a story with some major scandals that involve Kiffin The Weasel.

I'm not one to just put rumors on my blog to try and be funny. This story is all over the internet with more than just a few reliable sources. I'll save the details for those reporters that have more reliable sources than me, but go search around for yourself.

UPDATE: This story says Kiffin is innocent HERE...lol...the saga continues...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

UGABlog.com is not affiliated in any way with the University of Georgia.